Orchard Origins offers a specialist juicing and bottling service
Juicing is a great way of processing surplus apples and enjoying them long after the eating season is over. In our purpose built juicing facility (a restored cow byer) we are able to produce apple juice to retail standards, so whether you want juice for your own consumption or intend to sell it on you can rest assured that it is of the highest quality.
Keeping it pure
– We only press ripe apples giving your juice a full and aromatic flavour
– We do not filter juice, ensuring a high level of natural fruit fibre is retained
– Bottled juice is gently pasteurised, giving most juices a shelf life of two years
– We use green glass bottles which helps protect your juice from premature deterioration
N.B: due to a global shortage of green glass we now use clear glass bottles, the up-side being you can savour the full glory of your juice’s vivid colours.
What we ask from you
– Hand pick from the tree – bruised or contaminated apples cannot go into juice as there is a risk of pathogens
– Deliver ripe and ready to press – unripe apples make inferior juice and we have limited storage capacity
– We specialise in small batch processing (50-700kg)
Your next step
Contact Julia or Philip at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01432 356872